Saturday, November 20, 2010

Three little women and one Nana.

The other day at work I thought wow the girls and I are like three little women. Then there is my mum who rings them faithfully and my daughter reads to her. In a day when politeness seams to have died there is hope even through a phone call. We laugh at times cry a lot even run around in the rain. In the madness of looking for a full time job, trying to sort out the mortgage there are glimpses of hope.
I love the book The Penderwicks and I love the hugs my girls give me. My dogs chasing each other.
My life may not have much Sunshine but in the moments I hear my mum laugh or hug a person going through a trial. I see true hope.
May you find a silver lining in your day.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment