Monday, November 22, 2010

Compassion.

If our eyes could tell a story they would flow with how our hearts really felt. What tears we had cried the grief and hardship, we had gone through. Maybe even bitterness would flow. Out of our heart flows so much. Yet in a world where so little compassion is. I see people hug complete strangers as they cry in the streets. Their life changed their dreams shattered a moment in time and life changed forever yet a hug an Angel you might say appeared to offer compassion to a broken soul. My eyes have glistened, my eyes have cried yet through it all I want a heart with compassion.
Today was very foggy so much like England. So much fog sometimes is in our lives.
My hope for you is that you hug that crying person in the street.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment