Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Brit in America.

I have never thought of myself as a Pioneer. But as I watched Ree Drummond on the Throw down with Bobby Flay I could not help but think of myself as exactly that. Ree is an amazing woman and her blog The Pioneer Woman is just enchanting. I suggest anyone read it.
I might not live in the mid west like Ree. However I traveled 3000 plus miles to be in Raleigh North Carolina from England. I have learnt to grow water melon to love to decorate my home for Autumn and to enjoy the Carolina Blue skies.
I have learnt that been a single mum in America is a jolly hard job, and I have seen people smile when I simply give them a hug or listen to their needs.
I may not be a pioneer woman like Ree but in my own way I am indeed a pioneer making a difference.
I encourage you, to like Ree be a pioneer in your own lives. Please go to her blog it is a shear delight.
http://thepioneerwoman.com/
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment