Thursday, November 4, 2010

Forgiven?

Forgiveness is what? Forgiveness is one of those cringy words, that cause us to either think or just say i have nothing to forgive. But come on you might not of liked that another person at school got to be the main role in a play or that you did not get where you wanted to in life because you feel someone else got there and you so deserved it. The issue is none of us deserve anything. God is gracious enough to forgive us only He sees true forgiveness it is not in our own eyes that anyone can forgive. I have thought about this with my brother dying it is not in just grieving but forgiving that Scott has died. I will never get to say Happy Birthday to him again nor hear him say I love you Lee or see his smile. Yet in my heart I have to say God knew best. I am not finding it easy. Nor in the fact i still need a full time job and soon I don't know if I will have medical. I do know for years I held onto a unforgiveness and the only person who got hurt was me.
Forgiveness is kind of like the white snow and the unforgiveness like the trash however if you let go of all that unforgiveness you are like the snowman a true work of art.
No road is easy but at least the road of forgiving brings hope to the person who is brave enough to say I forgive.
We all need to be forgiven.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment