Friday, November 12, 2010

Lumps of coal in my tea.

Isn't it surprising in life when you are down and you want that sweet kind of friendship to help you through. Instead you get as I like to call it lumps of coal in your tea. They make your tea and life feel heavy and leave nasty marks of feeling rejected and hurt.
Through my brothers death I have understood that coming along side a friend in hard times, sending an email saying I care or giving a hug is worth more than gold. It makes the tea in life glow and makes that person for a moment in time feel warm and fuzzy inside.No nasty mark is left they feel loved.
My question to you is what are you doing we can all make rude and nasty comments it takes effort to add words of honey and wonderful sugar and those are the ones that help any person through tough times. The tea is sweet and healing.
The last words I ever said to my brother was how much I cared and loved him.
Make your words pure and wonderful sugar and not lumps of coal.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment