Friday, January 1, 2010

Here is to the best year ever 2010

As a child I loved even numbers and as I type here wondering if I will lose my home, where I will live, what job I will have and so many questions. I am encouraged by the fact that I have so many wonderful friends and people praying for me.
As I sat laughing as my children played twister for the first time last night with some awesome friends. I thought how life is like a waltz.
I learnt to waltz when I was at school I took ballroom lessons. I always thought a waltz was so romantic. But as I sat watching the girls I thought how sometimes in life we waltz alone been directed by God and in life those times the music is smooth and somewhat unpredictable. Then there are the times that God allows us to dance on His feet and he leads us through the dance of life. Sometimes we dance with a partner and we feel safe and the music is smooth and there seems in one's heart that the moment will never end.
So as I dance alone the waltz of 2010 wearing my wonderful black lace evening dress that I imagine in my mind that my feet will guide me to where I need to go and that through the stages of this year I will always remember I may dance alone but I am never alone. Alone is just a state of mind and to dance a waltz is dancing in time with our Maker and to let Him lead.
You may have two left feet but it does not matter because in all the dance of life there is no perfect dance just a perfect God who if we allow Him will lead us. Trust me I am eating my words here.
Please have a cup of tea with me today the first of 2010.
Here's to you and your dance of 2010 may it be an amazing awesome year.

No comments:

Post a Comment