Saturday, January 23, 2010

Amazing people come in our lives just at the right time.

As this road continues and the turns are getting ever so weary. I find that God sends people in my life to help me. One I meet in a place I would never of thought of meeting her but as I sat at this place encouraging her I understood it was God that bought us together. Another lady I meet and made her cakes she has encouraged me and blessed me and my girls. But as I smiled and laughed with her I understood God placed her in my life for a reason. Other friends Pat, Lea Ann, Eunice, Rosabelle,Sister Swann and Nancy have all come in my life at very special times. All ended up being the best friends a woman could ask for.
So if God moves it upon your heart to talk to someone then do it. Because that might well be an open door for you to bless them and them to bless you. It is amazing how God uses even horrible situations to send people to help us.
Be open to receive and open to give to someone. You might feel you have nothing but what you have might be what the other person needs a word a prayer a little hope to help them through the day.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment