Friday, January 29, 2010

Loneliness

Loneliness comes upon us at the most unexpected moments. I can be on the phone to my sister or my mum and I get off the phone and there I am in tears at how lonely I feel. Yesterday I went to this meeting and I sat in this room crying and then in my car the person I went with drove off and I sat alone crying no one there but me. I was at a wedding recently there was I with my girls and yet in a room with all those happy people I felt so alone. I felt that my life was out of control and I was all by myself.
I went to a friend today who is going through a hard time it is amazing how two people going through hard times can all of a sudden not feel so alone. They made me feel like I was going to be alright. We both have cried many a tears for different reasons. But I do know for sure in my darkest hours of been alone that is when God truly see's the true me and He sees all my tears none are ever forgotten or taken for granted they are all counted and God does have a day when me and many others will walk through our valleys and those days when we felt so alone we will see perhaps we were not so alone. Then we will see all the people that had prayed for us and the many tears shed for us.
Have a blessed day my friend.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment