Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow sadness

Well my younger daughter got snow for her Birthday. My dad use to say when it snowed on New years day that God wiped the world clean. I wish God could take all my troubles and make me white as snow and make me feel clean and new. So many worries and so many unknowns. My children's dad is always great with them in the snow and with them on Birthday's I felt quite sad there was not his hype nor his voice asking for another picture today and he even drove in this bad weather to see them. There was me not knowing what to do.
I wonder where my place is. Snow days were always great fun. I am nothing like that. I wonder where I should begin.
Guess in all my sadness God can do amazing things. The divorce care group I am going to seams to like my opinions I am shocked. Perhaps in my snow sadness I am finding a new winter wonder. I so hope so. Perhaps it is in learning to say God I am doing my best please take my hand and in this winter snow sadness lead me.
If you are walking in the snow of life remember your walk is not alone and I do believe my dad was right yes my dad was right God wipes the world clean I think he should of added and us too. Thanks Dad.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment