Sunday, January 31, 2010

Men that are unspoken hero's.

I rarely take the time to view to much from a man's point of view at divorce care your hear both sides. I will have to say that the women have the worst overall time and experiences. It seams long our the days when men get walked over through a divorce it seams men have become very bitter not making mortgage payments, not paying much money and leaving the women who have never worked for years high and dry credit ruined and looking for homes and answers as well as their own dreams crashed. There are a few men who talk of how lonely they feel at Christmas or holidays or Birthdays they say like women how the loneliness does not hit until everyone is gone. Some tried everything going to church ministers and trying desperately to look to God for answers where there are simply none. I am surprised to hear these men stories comforted in a time where there are few good men that there are some. My dad cared little he was not at the court to fight to see me at fifteen and he stopped paying my mum money as soon as I turned 16. Although I do see my dad in a different way now seeing both the good and the bad. It is certainly true that financially my mum although she owned her own house was at a disadvantage not knowing after 26 years of marriage how to make a living. At divorce care it appears there are a few good men that have tried to seek to find every avenue through their churches to restore their brokenness and their marriages. It is interesting to hear these men they are not bitter they did their best. To them I take my hat off so to speak. Perhaps they are the unspoken hero's who will come to the end of their trial better people. Even some went back years latter and asked forgiveness to those I feel a tremendous respect for.
While I type here alone wondering about my home. I am thankful for the men that God has placed in my life to show me that there are hero's through trials and that there are a few good men.
So to end my blog for the day perhaps take a few moments and you will find that there are hero's even in the trials of life. To you men who are bridging the gap I applaud you.
The biggest hero who took it all will always be Jesus who did nothing wrong but stood always a hero always standing in the gap of our lives.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment