Sunday, January 24, 2010

My ripped weddding dress of my life so to speak.

My wedding dress maybe ripped so to speak in my life. But as I sat in my friends church today I thought about my wedding day. My friend had been my bridesmaid her husband had given me away now here I sat in her church 3,000 plus miles away from England where I come from and where I got married feeling like my wedding dress was now torn. I was reminded that although my dress might be torn in my life so to speak that I am Bride with Christ and that he See's my dress and my life not torn He See's me in His perfect eyes. I may dance alone for now in my life but my dance, when I allow God to help me my dance for now is with him. Whether I wear my wedding dress or my pajama's God dances with me telling me I will make it through and that my torn wedding dress is only for a time.
So remember your dance in your life is only as lonely as you want it to be God does not see the ripped dress He see's where you are going and He see's the soul being healed. Sometimes that is not easy to see or feel but when we stop and think it is simply the truth.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment