Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good bye 2009

As the year comes to an end I am more anxious to know where I will be this time next year. It has been a year of many sad things my sister in law died in April. My marriage took a dive to say the least and life as I knew it seamed to fade into nothingness. Dreams were shattered and tears flowed like there was no tomorrow.
But as I say all that and I truly miss England, my dear friends, sister, brother and mum more than they will ever know. I have been amazingly blessed to find amazing true friends. I have learnt to cook, to find parts of me that I never knew existed I mean I catered a tea party for 60 people how cool was that. I got to walk in the rain and just laugh, I got to wear a little black dress and laugh that wow I looked good. I got to see God do amazing things. I got to see a part of God that I never knew and I got to live just a bit in God's amazing grace.
So perhaps as this year ends it might not of been the year I ever dreamed of living but I am thankful for the many people who have helped and blessed me and my amazing girls and that through it all God loved little old me. So as I enter 2010 I pray that I am in a better place than I am now I do pray I find one day true love and that I become a better me in Christ.Thank you all. I do pray one day that I get to see those amazing rolling hills of my England I hope it is one day soon there is nothing like it and it simply is Home.
So Happy New Year to you all.
Please have a cup of tea with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment