Thursday, April 30, 2015

Keep My Dad in NC- HL7 Interface Implementation Engineer Job Needed

Keep My Dad in NC- HL7 Interface Implementation Engineer Job Needed https://www.facebook.com/pages/Keep-My-Dad-in-NC-HL7-Interface-Implementation-Engineer-Job-Needed/444240415752669?fref=ts It is amazing how much you realize how much you are loved when all of a sudden life changes. It is true the title above should bring us all to tears two daughters trying to help find their Dad a job to keep him in the State that they live. I find myself looking back at my life and thinking of how many times I have felt that sinking pain of having little control of my life. My parents divorce hurt my whole family and although I think for them it was the best thing for them the three children left had a very hard time. My brothers death and his wife dying was indeed one of the saddest things I have ever gone through. But seeing my children's heart aching to see their Dad go is beyond, it makes you realize once again life is so short and is all those arguments really truly worth it. You cannot make someone love you nor can you take back time and change it. But it is a sad fact when life turns on you and you cannot control it. I have never lived through a war nor the depression but even though I have not I have through the many things I have faced felt the hurt and separation of loved ones. If you are reading my blog and you have walked a mile or two like I have done then believe for miracles. Because it is through a child's eyes that I believe God see's our real hearts. Because so many of people are just holding out for a miracle Here is hoping for yours and mine to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment