Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Horrible Reality.

In my life I have meet many trials just like many of us. From my parents divorce which affected all three of their children to my own divorce. To seeing wonderful friends and family members struggle. I have seen churches do little to help the people that often need the help. Some do help so don't get me wrong. But the horrible reality is that often many people are forgotten. My ex husband helps many people out in his church the ones that people have forgotten given them rides and even money even when he does not have it. I have seen friends who have little call others asking how they can help. Yet so often the very people who can help are paralyzed in fear that by reaching out to another that they might be swept into that persons problems. I believe this is a lie from hell. By reaching out we often see what Jesus Christ saw and felt compassion a willingness to love when you don't feel like it and see the world through his eyes. My heart is truly broken at this moment my ex husband could not find a job in North Carolina and is having to take one in California we have sent prayer requests out and even resumes getting no where. I myself have posted from cleaning homes to watching children and felt every time you fight it is a punch back. I feel myself it is a plight of the devil himself keeping families as far away as possible keeping them bound with little money. Yet where is the church of Christ should they not hold up those poor soldiers bleeding in the fields yet so often like a pompous Captain they ride by. I say shame on them, our purpose on life is indeed to preach the message and to be the message of Christ but not forgetting those around us. We should see that the devils attacks are a chance for Christians to stand behind another and help pick them up not leave them bleeding and dying. So many hurting people around us but how many hurting people around in are own lives. What are you going to choose to do. Just let them bleed or actually be a light or a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment