Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Crossroads of life.

I loved going home to England in March loved most of the time I spent in my amazing home. Seeing places that I had seen as a child that had not changed. I found myself more and more wanting to go back. I sat at the airport crying not wanting to board the American Airlines plane which had brought us there. Half dreading the flight as the flight over was horrific with rude staff and turbulence all of the way yes all six plus hours.To be honest when I got of the plane I sat thanking God that we had landed and prayed to God that I did not have to deal with horrible attendants again. As I sat at the airport in London heart broken I realized somethings I was not the same woman as I was who boarded that plane a few weeks ago. Indeed I had found a part of me. Although at times on the trip I felt like there was sabotage to ruin my time in England and our dear little dog got very ill, after four plus years of raising the money I was not going to be defeated. No I realized I loved England even more loved the smallness of the villages, loved walking along the beaches loved the charity shops and not paying full price loved being around people that loved me. Perhaps in truth I found a part of me again. I was in tears for four days on my return not knowing when I would go home again. My ex lost his job and our little dog went to Heaven. It is these times that I recall more and more the wonderful hope I found in England it is like a crossroads and a deer crossing that road with the car lights glaring at it's eyes will the deer run and be hit or take a chance to live and walk slowly across the road. I choose to take a chance to live. It is in the times as a friend said those times when you are talking about something and your heart and soul and your face beam that you know that you are on the right path. The picture by Impactbydapperchap clearly depicts the crossroad we all so often face.

No comments:

Post a Comment