Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Lisa K Butler on Amazon KDP

I love writing, it must be in my genes so to speak and for several years I have put my books on Amazon KDP. You do not need a Kindle to download them, just a computer and then google how to download the Kindle app for free. Over the past probably ten years I have come up with stories for my children. Many I have recorded and kept for the future either in the hopes of being published or as wonderful memories. I even inspired my younger daughter to write a book and her sister to do the pictures. We might not be in print at this moment in a bookstore. In this house we dream big and just keep dreaming. On April 16th-April 18th Lisa K Butler's books a few of them will be free for you to download including a sneak peak at Behind the Closet Doors it is not a scary book at all, not about what we think as a child of what lurks in the closet, indeed it as about three generations and how they are trying to escape their own closet doors of life. Certainly a good read. Other books that you can read are "And God Gave Katie Tomatoes," a book of inspiration to any child who may want to garden. "The Cockroach and the Spider" is a book to make you see both insects in a different light that may inspire children and adults alike, to see what God has created has some good. There are many more for you to enjoy. So take your time read and write a review. I know you will not regret it. http://www.amazon.com/Lisa-K.-Butler/e/B00DXOCI3M

No comments:

Post a Comment