Saturday, April 25, 2015

Love or not love?

In life we all face listening to what others tell us about another person many times we end up believing it or at least pondering it over and over in our minds. In a divorce or family feud you will often find hurting people unwilling to let go off their hurt, some hold onto it to death. It is easy to fall into the trap of not loving a person once you have been hurt and hurt again. Some say that to live and love is better than living and never have loved, I believe this is true. Through the many trials of my family and my divorce I have found that I still care and indeed love the people that I feel have often hurt me. I find it annoying at times and wished I could be like others who just end up hating their spouse that they divorced or the parent that was horrible to them. Yet through it all and even when times have come and gone and I have complained how I was treated there is this sense of caring and wanting the very best for another person. Some may say it is insanity I say it is better to Love and still love than become bitter and old and lonely. It is my reality that deep down I still want the best for those around me. Life is not easy and I realize the older I get that truly divorce is actually the hardest road anyone will ever walk down. It destroys the very root of what God intended it kills families and the whispers of the devil creep in and destroy the very thing that God had created to be this unit we call family. It is a miracle when families stay together and stay fighting for the core of what Christ intended. As my ex travels to CA for a job I find myself my heart going there too, I never realized how much I cared how much I actually wanted the best for him. It is a true statement children young and old need both parents not one more than the other but both and it is often easy not to see that when you feel that you are the hurt one. When I sat hearing my Mum not wanting to see me on Mothers Day a part of me wanted to just sit on her lap four years old her holding me tight. Yet in it all I say it is better to have loved than not at all. So don't listen to the lies and don't stop loving and don't stop believing because no one wants to die alone and everyone truly needs to be loved

No comments:

Post a Comment