Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Me

My blog my amazing escape. I love writing I could do this all day or work in a charity shop and raise money for an organization I believe in or work some where in Wells Next the sea my bit of Heaven. You know those times in life when you feel that everything is caving in well this is my life at the moment. My family is facing major challenges and major changes. It is so sad that the time in England is swept away with the mess of what we face. At times I close my eyes and I just hold onto every moment of the time I had in Norfolk cherishing the times I had. It is like a tsunami coming I am running with all my might exhausted holding on to the fact that God has kept me going through everything in my life yet wanting the wonderful time I had in England to be reality not just a moment in my life. I always have felt I am very black and white honesty is everything to me but a lot of people I know that is not the case. I have always tried hard to not spend much and be careful and thankful with every penny, but sometimes I sure would like to go mad and just splurge. At times it is easy to wonder has all this trying hard added up to much. I feel like just crying and crying yet it is true I hold onto a cross believing that God surely will not forget me. A friend posted a song by Steven Curtis Chapman on my faceBook wall saying that it was my song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIfdDLXuuUg I claim it for all of you that are so holding out for a miracle and my prayer truly with all my heart is that the end will be amazing for you. I am no one special just a woman who has tried very hard against all odds and who so believes that honesty and God is everything and that one day God makes all things new and all things right. It is not a church that makes you, many are just large buildings with few if any caring people they forget the human factor of loving and caring for people a call a hug they are caught up in the politics. Yet in my world listening loving and caring for people you don't know is what God is all about. A church should be like a warm family full of love so if you don't have that then become that yourself and lets reach out to those people just like us who need a loving caring family. God surely I know held me as my heart raced at work today I held my hand on my chest as my chest had massive pains today and I so wanted to cry so I just prayed and said to God you have to help me through all this pain. So to all of you don't let go of God just if anything hold onto God alone because I tell you sometimes that is the only person you need. I am so believing for a better tomorrow for you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment