Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tornado's in our lives.

Today there was tornado watches all over where I live. Isn't it interesting how these our forcasted and it flashes across television programs to warn people.Yet in our lives nothing prepares us for the tornadoes there is no warning ,nothing. All of a sudden a person can be picked up and swirled for a moment, days even years and eventually the tornado drops you down and stops like nothing has ever happened. Yet you are now changed. How do we as humans survive such pressure and such power. I think for me I have found a good church to be honest I have been blessed to know a few. I have a couple of good friends and an amazing God. But even those are not enough at times,it seems. One has to be very strong keep crying out to God. I do not know how a person can do it otherwise. Whatever your tornado is I truly hope it does not last for long and that you find a few good friends and an amazing God and when the tornado is gone that you are a better person. Happy Birthday Mum/Nana. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment