Saturday, April 9, 2011

Grieving takes time to heal.

Grieving multiple loses I think is very hard. I was married eighteen years and dated about nine months. My brother died and so did his wife.My parents divorced after twenty seven years of marriage when I was fifteen. So in all that there has been many loses. I went to a singles ministry at Hope community church in Cary there was praise and worship and a message. Dr. Greg Belcher is a man who obviously has been lead to minister to singles of all ages. A man well educated yet has gone down a road least traveled and ministers now to singles, some hurting some just needing guidance. It is like taking a fish out of a pond and telling that fish to swim in the Atlantic ocean. It is different not impossible just different. http://www.gethope.net/adults/communities My advice is take little steps, know that a situation does not define you, it is what you become through that situation and who you will be at the end of it. I may never stand on the top of mount Everest but at least I will take one step to climb my own mountains. You can do this too just one step is a huge beginning. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment