Friday, April 1, 2011

Little Andrew.

I will have to say that there are few little boys that make me smile. On March 30th when we let go of fourty nine balloons for my brother a little boy Andrew smiled and laughed as we let them go into the sky. His smiling little face was to be cherished. As I reflect on us letting go of these balloons how sweet of God that a little boy was there, to smile and laugh. Perhaps in it all God made sure a little boy was there to see it all. I am so glad that his little smiling face is forever in the pictures of that day. Thank you God. In all those old photos perhaps God has reasons for the sneaky little smiles in the photo's. Laugh a little smile a little and even in the blues there is a little sunshine. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment