Thursday, April 7, 2011

Skype

Skype is this video connection that hooks you up with family and friends so that you can video chat over the Internet. After not seeing my sister and her family for years we got to see them all on Skype. I will have to say my adorable niece was as wonderful and as lovely as four years ago her laugh infectious and her spirit just a joy to see and hear. She is an amazing young lady who I hope stays in my life and my children's lives for a long time.
My daughter Emily said "I wished there was skype for Heaven".

As amazing as skype is I think God holds the best to the end and so I am kind of glad that there is no skype for heaven.

For now I will Cherish the moments of seeing Dear Jude via the Internet and Cherish that God allowed us to glimpse into her life.

Where ever you live hold onto the wonderful memories make new ones where ever it is on skype, facebook or in a written letter.

Remember the best is yet to come.

Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment