Saturday, April 23, 2011

Amazing Art Amazing Sharon
















I am a person who believes strongly in making sure that people who deserve the praise get it. You will see me after buying food in a grocery store asking to talk to the manager, if the cashier has been polite. To me it is simply the right thing to do.

So let me introduce to you Sharon, my friend for many many years. Sharon is an amazing wonderful woman with a huge heart she studied art at Cambridge University.

She draws for a card company and also on commission. Her art work to me depicts England and just her love for friends and life itself.

She is very down to earth and perhaps in truth that is what draws me to her.

If you know of anyone interested in buying her art work or commissioning her please contact her at


To me praising and helping people is not a task it is doing what is right and I truely wish my friend all the best. I am sure she will one day be as famous as Beatrix Potter.

Please see some more of her artwork on my other blog http://englishdelights.blogspot.com

Happy Easter

Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment