Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nothing nice to say then Shut up.

Yes there are few times I am ticked off. But to me in life if you have nothing nice to say then as the old saying goes don't say anything at all. We all have flaws and faults I have at times a big mouth. Not proud of it, but throughout the years I have tried to tame my big mouth which some of my family members like to point out, sometimes on a daily basis. I never have had acne nor had an issue with weight well one time i was over 10 stone my mum bought me big clothes which immediately made me go on a diet. As children we were quick to point out weight issues with my sister and if she had acne to point it out as well. How absolutely nasty and cruel this all was. Yet to this day old and young a like seam to like to point out the flaws in others instead of just shutting up and been a friend. It is almost like been polite and strong values no longer exists. So yes my words today are a little strong but did Christ ever go up to the leper man and say or email him and say you know you really looked bad today I am sending you some helpful hints of what to do. No Christ made the man feel like he was a king he thought of him no less and he healed him. Oh if we were more like that.
See the good around us and simply if you have nothing nice to say yes simply shut up.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment