Monday, April 18, 2011

Count your Blessings

Count your blessings name them one by one and see what God has done. How many times have we heard that one. Yet through my life I have chosen to do that. When my parents divorced for years I always looked at the bad yet now I see that there were good memories in it all as well and I am thankful for them. Today my children had some of my friends come over sure I would of loved to have had tea with Eunice, Sharon and Marina in England or visited my sister and my mum. But here were some amazing friends who truly loved and cared about me and my children truly blessed little old me. In all my mess a group of women cared. Women together can do amazing things. We go through labor and trials yet still we stand. My Birthday was a blessing in the midst of my tornado's in my life there were many things to be thankful for. Look around and you will see the good God that has done even in adversities. Happy Birthday to me and thank you to my wonderful friends and children. For I am blessed even in my adversities. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment