Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I feel the earth tremble under my feet.

Each day is a walk of faith. Today my Brother turned 48 I rang and told him that each day I walk by Faith. It is true I do not know if I will keep this house or where my girls will go to school. I apply for every job I can and long for a teacher assistant job. I make children laugh and smile at my register and I question when will the dawn break in this septic mess. Yet in it all I have a peace that God is going to do something amazing for me and my wonderful girls. That in it all the earth is going to tremble. Like the song says I feel the earth tremble under my feet and I do know that God is moving. I might count the pennies and I may have cried a million tears but I know truly I tried my best with blue bow in my hair and a smile on my face I look and say each day to God let today be a new day when good news comes our way and the earth truly tremble under our feet.
As many take of the passover and many prepare for Easter my sincere hope is that God does amazing miracle for me and some wonderful friends who are going through some tough times. To them I say I feel the earth tremble under our feet and I hear a happy song coming soon to our mouths. Redemption draws near friends. The earth will tremble under our feet and we will rejoice with our amazing saviour.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment