Saturday, March 20, 2010

Your heart longs for normalcy

I think the most difficult thing through a divorce is that weather you are a child or an adult your heart longs for normalcy. The times you see someone smile and laugh. You notice couples holding hands more you see families more. It is like all of sudden you are not part of that crowd and your heart aches for that. I think even when your spouse is nice to you through all this your heart yearns for everything to just be magically put right. Some say people should never get back together. I think let go and let God. Only God and time will tell the fate of two people and if two people will ever change and weather they will get back together or not. Perhaps normalcy is truly just holding on each day to God and knowing whatever He does that you will be alright weather you are a child or an adult.
Surely in my heart that is what I hope for.
Please have a cup of tea with me today

No comments:

Post a Comment