Sunday, March 7, 2010

Long road Home

As I sit here looking at the week ahead. I wonder where my life will end up. I have been very blessed with two wonderful girls. My life has been full through their blessing to me. As I face going back full time to work and as I daily look for a full time job. The dealing with school work, home and thinking of going back to college. I look and remember who I use to be. It is true this is a long road home. I wished I could fly home. But in saying that I could not do any of this without Christ. In Him all things are possible. I heard a song the other day Rain drops keep falling on my head.
How my dad and i use to sing and twirl umbrellas to that song. I saw a bag with colorful flowers on it, it was like a bed spread I had when I was four. Perhaps in all of this memories of where I came from are coming back. I believe God is showing me in all this He has not forgotten me.
The Bible says and this is in my words. Do not give up for I have overcome the world. I believe that means even in are darkest hours He will overcome with us.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment