Monday, March 22, 2010

Mummy can you walk a little faster.

It's amazing being a single Mum how much when you are not a single mum you take for granted. I did a lot before I was separated. But my one moment of time was my bath. Now it is disturbed now it is me thinking of all the things needed to be done. You feel like you are on a dare I say hamster wheel as I do not like hamsters. The wheel stops for a moment when your kids stay with your spouse and then the emotions crank in you count the minutes down to when the door will fly open and you will hug them tight again . You feel constantly like Mummy simply is not walking faster enough and you wonder if there will come a day when you simply take a moment to enjoy life.
So as I Mummy walk a little faster I long for the day I can walk a little slower and enjoy this amazing life God has blessed me with. But for now I will walk a little faster and hold onto God's hand as I hold it very tight.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment