Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Mothers Day

Today is British Mothers day. I saw my girls at 3pm today. My life feels like a sinking boat waves crashing around. Some say I am strong. Me I am not sure if I believe that. As I sit here and type not knowing if I will have a house, a car, my girls or what. I am reminded that in the midst of a storm there is a new day. I smile and laugh more maybe that is the light just peaking through. Last night my friends took me out we went to this Italian restaurant this chap sang and smiled and laughed my friends husband sang a long with him and we all just laughed and sang old songs. I sat captured in the moment of sheer escapism from the life I live. It was wonderful it bought back happy memories of my Dad happy memories of the silly things I did as a child and it bought back a part of me.
My day is very bleak at the moment I do know one thing for sure My God will reign He will rise me up out of these ashes and I will walk and fly one day. I just wish it was soon.Because my heart is heavy and I have cried a million trillion tears.
Be encourage as we have a little faith God will move mountains I am just stubborn enough most days to believe that but in the days I am not please lift me up and in the days you are not I will lift you up.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment