Monday, March 8, 2010

A Little Thought

A little thought before we speak would sure make the world a better place. Last night, someone said something, and it upset me last night and today. This person did not know it nor did they probably realize it. But inside I cried a lot. If we all took a moment to think before we speak, I wonder how better this world would be. It also taught me that as I made a comment to this person, this person then said nothing. If someone responds in a way that you can see they have been bothered, surely it is better to make a comment like, "Are you alright?", instead of going on with our own lives. I have a friend who's husband needs a job yet I wonder how many people are helping them. It is so easy to say nothing and not help when people go through hard times.
My message is simple think before you speak and help as much as you can. Isn't that what God would do?
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment