Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stongest people.

We are often at aw when we see a strong person pick up a car or do amazing things. But perhaps strength is not measured but our own strength but how much we lean on God. I view my life as a walk of faith at the moment each day the weight sometimes is tremendously heavy others when I lean on God the weight does not seam so much. My friend LeaAnn is just a God gift of light to me. There are many things I would redo over in my life but never the day she came into mine. She might not be able to carry a car or bend a bar. But the weight she carries in prayers and has others praying not just for me but others too is worth the weight of the most heaviest item ever made. To me she is an example of a strong person in God and to me that strength is worth more than the strength of being strong in my own eyes.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment