Saturday, March 13, 2010

Truth and Honesty

If one thing I dislike is people who do not tell the truth. You ask my girls they will tell you mum hates the truth not be told. A few years ago someone told me that truth and honesty did not mean that much to them. That same person sat this week not been honest about anything. As Christians we truly let the light of God fade out if we think that God does not see the lies we make. It is better to be honest and live with that over your head than know that God heard you lie that is my opinion. As this week draws to an end and the clocks in America change I ask you to really think what honesty means to you and truth. Here is what it means to me Freedom, Life with Hope, a forgiving God and a day of God revealing what was really in our hearts.
To all you British Mum's Happy mothers Day for Sunday.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment