Friday, April 2, 2010

Where am I from?

Every day that I work I have people ask me where I am from. I often feel like I should wear a shirt which boldly says England. But in truth yes I proudly say England and my heart aches to go home. But maybe in truth there is more to that question I am from England but my home is Heaven. I am on a journey to a far better home than this world could ever offer me.
Today is Good Friday and in England we have hot cross buns a cross is on these brown raisin buns and as I think of how every Easter as I grew up my Mum would buy them I am reminded it is to the cross my heart yearns.
So as people ask you often in life where are you from I encourage you to think deeper it is not where we are from that matters but where we are going.
Have a blessed an amazing Easter for Christ's home that he prepares for us is so much more than this world.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment