Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Obscured vision

I went and had my eyes tested yesterday I hate my eyes been tested as I have hardly any sight in my left eye. But God was amazing the lady goes to Hope community church and was such a blessing to me. But as I reflect on the appointment for a moment our eyes become obscured when we start imagining things. My mum's eyes have something behind them and she has lost her vision in one eye and they are doing everything to help keep her sight. How often in life does our vision on where we are going get obscured. We forget that God is in control not us. We obscure from the truth from what the Bible says and we conclude our own conclusion. Yesterday my left eye could not make out hardly any of the letters I could of made up stuff but I sat wishing i could see but I honestly said I could not. It is when we make up things that we obscure from the truth.
The truth will never hurt us it is only when we make our own obscured take on it that it will destroy us.
So my words today are like from the movie Terabithia which was excellent Keep your eyes wide open because truly if you do God will do amazing things.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

1 comment:

  1. That was very good Mrs. Lisa!
    Good Illustration!

    ReplyDelete