Saturday, April 3, 2010

Who is a Christian?

I know some people who say that God tells them to do certain things. However as I sit here and reflect on those certain things I ask myself where God was. God does not want bitter hearts or unkind words said. We are to love each other like Christ did we are to daily die to ourselves. Whatever is done in secret will be one day shown in the light. What a man thinks so he will sow. I believe what is in our hearts one day God will shine a big light into and then all the lies that a person made will mean nothing because the truth will be seen.
As Easter Sunday approaches I ask you to search your heart. Each day I give someone to God ask God to help me forgive. I ask you to do the same. It is not easy but it allows the burdens to be handed to God at his feet. This Easter search your heart and make sure that you can truly say what you are thinking you would not mind if others knew. We all think many not so good things but it is being open to say you are sorry that heals so many hearts.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment