Monday, April 26, 2010

With love Rita







On Tuesday April 27th 2009 my sister in law in England died of cancer. She had cancer in a lot of her body. That very same day I had an email from my sister saying that Rita was very sick so I called my brother. His voice was very silent She died today Lisa. Emily my oldest daughter got to write and tell her about Christ and I got to share a little before her death I can still hear her voice she was from the Seychelles. I wrote a story it was a simple story about how if you plant one simple daisy and plant some to give to others that when people see pink daisies they would remember to plant hope for cancer patients I never got the chance to read that story to her nor has it been published yet.
My point of it all is this in 2007 when I last saw Rita I never knew that 2 years later she would die. Life is very short make the most of the time you have with loved one's turn your heartaches into joy, your hurt into giving and your sorrow into a chance to change others life.
So to the many people going through hard times I give you a pink daisy to remember pink daisies are for hope.
Always remembered dear Rita.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment