Friday, April 9, 2010

Refreashing rain.

I really do not like the pollen here in North Carolina. Finally last night it rained I even walked into work with it raining. There is still pollen on the ground. But as I look at the pollen it is a reflection of my own life. I feel my life is covered with this big mess of my divorce. But God's grace comes along and clears some of that away making the weight a little easier to carry. I am so thankful that God cleans us up and holds us tight in our day when we feel so pulled down by the thick pollen of life. I am thankful for prayers thankful for grace and thankful for my wonderful friends, girls and my church family.
I encourage you to look and see the good even in the thick pollen God is sending the refreshing rain. He will carry you as He is carrying me because by myself it is all to much.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment