Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Easter day draws near.

We had an amazing Easter with going to church and eating with friends to the girls having a water fight with their friends. It was nice not to think of all that is going on in my life.
Often well meaning people give advice and often forget how hard it is to walk a mile in someones shoes. All of us can look back with regrets it never takes to long to realise that we are just human beings who need lots of forgiveness. Who make mistakes constantly. The tragedy with divorce is that there are so many elements involved and truly the intensity of it is beyond anything i have ever known. Undoubtedly the devil truly knows what he is doing. Traditions go and a heart is not broken but smashed. No words can heal that and only God can change and heal anything.
I wished with all my heart that my marriage had been restored but it takes two people being honest and open. I know my mistakes I know my heart aches.
I hope as Christ died on the cross for me and bought new life to my life that one day new life will flow in this situation. I hope my knight will come. I hope Easter will rise and live in my life as a new day.
My wish for all of you is the same for those who are heavy hearted I pray that our day for our Easter is very soon.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment