Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Never give up



I guess many people have looked at my blog some make comments,and others well I would rather them not. I guess life is like that. It appears that in all I have done the nasty comments just keep on coming along. It's very hard to pick yourself up and find out who you are after years of just staying home. I always wanted to be my own boss I liked the idea of marketing a good product. But where do I go now how do I channel all those dreams from years gone by, to make a difference in this world oh so many years on.
People have said that I will never get on a plane, truth be known if I was ever given the chance to blog and write about this great world my family and I would fly around it. I love the idea that I could say "I over came and I blessed other in it all."
I love my blog you will never know how much writing means to me. I may not have all the coma's in the right place and I may every now and again spell a word wrong. But I love it. I wished I could make a publisher believe in me. It is such a struggle. I am sure it is for many.
I always say Dream Big but I so hope for myself and many that my Dreams become reality.
They are very simple a little home, a car that runs oh how I would love to make a veggie garden. I would love to help others in such a huge way.
How about you?
Well whatever you are going through whether car issues or emotional. Don't give up. You never know when a silver lining will come along.
Please have a cup of tea with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment