Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Life and new roads.

This week my brother would of turned fifty.It is a moment I feel a little sad and as I try to walk my own new road, it is yet another tear I cry. I feel myself like a young child crying out for help. Please show me how to move on.
Please pick me up God. At times I have seen God move providing, money and food. But I will have to say that this road is a lonely road without many praises. Add to that the dreaded pollen that is everywhere where I live it makes me feel totally yuck.I love to close my eyes and see the lands of England especially the hills of Kent and the Lake District there I am transported to who I am. Enjoying the wonderful countryside trying to capture every piece of colour and land into my memory and vision. It is here where my heart roams. I don't know where my new road will take me. I do know that it will always take me across the many hills of England. If like me you are on a new road. Close your eyes and go back to a place that you love. You will find you there I am sure. Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment