Thursday, March 8, 2012

A rainbow.


Ever felt like, people are telling you what you aren't doing, pointing out your faults. Your wondering about your car, if it will make it, the house needs repair. Your wondering if you will ever get on your feet. If you will ever just take a time to have a break and Smell the roses. Sometimes you wonder if all the roses are just gone. You keep trudging forward holding onto dreams, not knowing how on earth they will ever come to reality. Well I beat we all have had days, and years like that.
In it all it is finding even just one person who will see the good in us. Hold your hand be an encouragement to you. The other day I read a verse three times. Just so I had some positive words in me. The world is so negative one has to reach out and hold onto God I know it is very hard trust me. This is the hardest road I have ever traveled and I would not wish it on anyone but it has to have a light and to that I just keep on hoping for.
That I will be able to provide for my family, will get to take us all home and will bless others.
Hold on and keep Believing I do believe one day there will be a rainbow for us all.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment