Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy 50th Scott.

Today we let go of a balloon with the number fifty on it for my brother. I let go of one at work burst into tears and I wished Scott could of been here. It may sound silly to people but it helps to me to keep my brother alive. He was a good brother and one I miss. His house is now sold and his earthly things in storage or sold. No none of this will matter to anyone else. I listened to my mum today my heart breaking. We all go through grief sometime in our life. I am thankful for the compassion it has brought into my life just wished it had been a different way. So if you are grieving or learning to cope with a death of someone. I suggest you remember them on their Birthdays in a special way. Please have a cup of tea with me today. Happy 50th Scott..... Love you Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment