Sunday, March 11, 2012

Children from divorced homes.


Well I have an ear infection it is driving me around the bend I cannot wait to see a doctor on Monday I am feeling very sick and dizzy. When my parents got divorced I was the only one in my class who was going through anything like that, I felt isolated and alone. It is surprising all those years on that many a divorce child feels the same. They are told how they feel and often not included in things because of the lack of understanding and compassion that others shows. Many a divorced child is told how they feel and what they should feel. But each case is very different no two cases are the same how one person deals with divorce might well be different than another.So it is with a child, teen or even adult who finds themselves on this road.
I am surprised at how little life in this area has changed.
If you know of any child who has lost a parent or who is from a divorced home be the first to listen be the first to be a friend because that is what they are asking for no more than every human being.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment