Tuesday, March 20, 2012

God has not forgotten you nor me.


Well life has been a bit bumpy so sorry for no posting. The pollen where I live is terrible I do not like spring at all. In fact i have been telling everyone roll on November. I have ended up meeting some wonderful women recently that have been encouraging me to move on and just have really lifted me up. It is amazing in this big world how many people pull you down and how few lift you up. I do encourage you that when you least expect God to send someone is the moment God will send someone your way. Today we tried cakes out and were so blessed by this once single mom. I did not expect that at all today.
See it is in moments of sheer what now God moments that He tells us He has not forgotten us.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment