Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29th 2012 Women Rule


Today is the day that men realize a simple fact "Women rock." Yes, today is the day we women get to get on one knee and ask our knight in shining armor to marry us. How many of us will do this I ask? Not I. That is for sure. But if you look into the history of this Irish tradition, those who did not accept their fair maiden's hand had to buy a silk dress, gloves, or give a kiss. I agree with my friend,who would want a kiss from that man after he declined? Take the most exspensive silk dress money can buy, sell on ebay for more and enjoy the money you have made.
Although I laugh at all this, sadly many of us look to a man to provide our answers. Many women do not realize that standing together, they can acheive anything.
United we as women can be a mighty force. Let's face it, name a man who has had a child. Hmm... not one. God is an amazing knight in shining armor. One that we need to lean on.
So to all those who have had their hearts broken today, I am very sorry, and Men cough up. You owe your girl a dress. To those who have received a yes, all the best.

Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment