Monday, February 13, 2012

Me,me,me syndrome.


In a world where it is all about "ME,ME and yes more ME" how many of us reach out beyond that syndrome. I know years ago when I first lived in America I so saw these big houses and viewed all what I could have, not what I could give. I don't think I was selfish but i certainly had a narrow vision. I thought I would always go back to England every two years. In fact I thought it was just how life would be. I thought spending a certain amount at the groceries store was what would always be there. Now I never spent much money on myself. Indeed if you look in my cupboard to this day most clothes and shoes were given to me.But I see clearly it is in giving not always in money that the rewards are huge. I don't have much, but I try to reach out in whatever way I can to help others.I see that the Me, Me syndrome was simply a destructive path and although I never made a million I am sorry that I did not help others back then.
I ask you the same question I have asked myself. How can you help others?
Let me tell you. You can make a difference.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment