Friday, February 24, 2012

What can you give?


I was talking to a friend today, she said that her qualifications would account for a resume not like her husband who has degrees etc his would be a C.V. I answered back as mothers are ranking and what we are is not accredited in degrees, the time spent caring and loving children, making a home, been a doctor, councilor and you name it a mother tries to do it all. No one measures that a manager views that as oh no qualifications, instead of seeing that as star qualities that can help others. It is not in a degree or paper that are worth is found rather that we can reach and soar under the wings of Christ. I have battled with self worth for years. In this economy it is a shame that many view that motherhood is such a small thing. That helping others has little value. I was told this week get a credit card, to get my a/c fixed on my car, rather than the words how can we help. Many with companies sit and pray, but what are you praying for more wealth or to be able to bless others. I was told by a friend tithe see what God will do. It is not in doing it to get something back more that is the right thing to do. We can all sit and pray but is it for our own gain.
Don't look at what you can gain more what you can give.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment