Saturday, February 25, 2012

The roundabout of my life.


Well what a week,the weather does not know what it is doing causing me to have massive headaches. Snow one day and rain, then in the 70's and now in the 50's. The A/c on the car went out,but praise God a wonderful family has blessed us with getting it fixed. I got another rejection about a job, but told that I was very pleasant, my part time job is pushing me beyond. I appear to be person like at school that the bully wants to pick on followed by his mates. I walk out of there feeling defeated and my self confidence flushed down the toilet. My ex husband is more liked by own family than me at times it appears. Yeap I think that is it. My ex husband today is getting his hair shaved off for a very good cause to help children going through cancer.http://www.stbaldricks.org/
It is some what bitter sweet I so wished Rita my sister in law could of lived. So it has brought up emotions that I don't have the time to deal with. My ex husband is thinking of allowing us to move home. This to has meant that mixed emotions have come up. I want to make a go of it here. I want to win this race. But in saying that I see clearly that things are different than perhaps I have seen them. I have a friend and she makes me think. Many Christians me once included go to church and care little about helping others. We say we will pray and pray to God that they don't talk to us about their problems. We think at times that we are above them. Little do we really realize that they are the key to help us to become more compassionate, more loving and more Christ like.
Rejection and trying and trying again is such the road for many people whether single parents or widows you feel like your on a round about it stops and you think "Praise God" but oh no it was a false stop and it starts up again.
My mum said it today so well "you just run out of energy you feel so weak because you have kept trying for so long" No one can understand that unless i guess you could look at it like a long term illness you are hoping for the best but you just get tired of fighting and pushing on.
My prayer through all of this is simple that "God help me make it through so when all is said and done I will have reached out to others like they have me".
God bless you all
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment