Saturday, February 11, 2012

Be encouraged


Well this week I learnt some more about cars.It's amazing what goes into one that is for sure. Life sure can be very stressful to say the least. But little blessings do come along and they sure help us to hold on. I was looking at old photos from school today and I saw a picture of my old art teacher she was such a blessing. I love art to this day because how she made us truly think and just go beyond ourselves. She encouraged us that we could draw and to see the beauty of what we put down on a piece of paper. We were the first class to do art history and I loved it.
I encourage you this week, to think of a person who has encouraged you focus on those words and thoughts not the negatives ones that so often surround us.
Have a wonderful weekend
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment